Skip NavigationView Sitemap

Family Petitions in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Texas

The family petition process can seem confusing if you’re not familiar with this set of laws. Hermandad Mexicana Nacional provides family petitions for individuals in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Texas. Our team is here to help with limited legal services, but it’s important to know that this isn’t the same as getting help from a lawyer.

Our services cover a wide range of immigration topics, including family petitions and applications for a green card. If you are a permanent resident, you can choose to make a family petition. Our friendly support team can help you to understand the process and get prepared to achieve your dreams.

Permanent residents can petition for their spouse or any of their single children. Citizens of the United States can petition for even more family members:

  • Husband or wife
  • Single children
  • Married children
  • Parents
  • Siblings

How to Get a Green Card

Individuals interested in learning how to get a green card can find helpful people with useful information at Hermandad Mexicana Nacional. Our immigration consultation services have helped thousands of people reach their goals. Our offices are conveniently located to help you get the assistance you require for obtaining this important document.

Once the family petition process is approved, there is a website available for you to check your status and priority date:

Permanent residents are foreigners who are given permission to live and work on a permanent basis within the United States. Family members can function as the sponsor for permanent resident applicants. The family member will be responsible for proving that the applicant has sufficient assets and income in order to function within the United States.

An American citizen or permanent resident can serve in this role for anyone who wants to become a legal permanent resident. Contact our offices if you have questions about your priority date or your application for a permanent resident card or green card.

(714) 991-9100
Back to top