Skip NavigationView Sitemap

Consular Process

It is an alternative process by which an individual who is outside of the United States or who is in the United States but does not qualify for a Status Adjustment, can obtain a Visa at a Consulate of the US Department of State and Enter with an immigrant visa to be admitted to the United States as a Permanent Resident.

(714) 991-9100
Back to top