The Path to Citizenship in Los Angeles and Orange County Is Even Easier!
Hermandad Mexicana Nacional serves the needs of immigrants interested in applying for citizenship in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Texas. Citizenship in the United States promises a variety of benefits, and this attracts people from all over the world. The process requires the prospective citizen to fill out an application and make a payment.
Our company established a legacy of assisting immigrants who face the complex legal barriers, and we’ve helped countless numbers of people to overcome various hurdles on the path to becoming a citizen. The process to become a citizen requires several steps. The first part requires the applicant to submit the N-400 application for naturalization.
The payment for immigration approval can be made through one of the major credit cards. Examples include Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You can also contact us with any additional questions you might have about paying for the application with a credit card.
U.S. Citizenship Assistance from San Diego to Texas: N-400 Application for Naturalization
Get assistance from the experienced immigration consultants at Hermandad Mexicana Nacional. The N-400 application for naturalization ensures that the successful applicant can reside in the United States legally and indefinitely. U.S. Citizenship also qualifies the applicant to receive Social Security benefits, which enable citizens to receive monthly payments from this social insurance program that was enacted during the New Deal era in 1935 by President Roosevelt.
Additional benefits of becoming an American citizen include the following:
- The right to vote is nominally granted to all American citizens, and every new registered voter is subjected to the current voting system.
- Retired citizens can live in other countries while receiving retirement benefits from the Social Security system.
- Federal jobs are available, and these typically have great pay, benefits, and retirement plans.
- Citizens can petition for additional family members—parents, siblings, spouses, and children—through the immigration system. This is an easier route than obtaining a green card for relatives. Petition for parents, siblings and even married children.
- In cases involving a citizen and a green card holder petitioning for a spouse, the citizen typically enjoys a shorter waiting time, but there are some exceptions.
- Estate and tax planning benefits are available to citizens.
- The naturalized citizen qualifies to apply for a passport and can travel as an American overseas.
- After leaving the United States, re-entry is faster for citizens.
- Reduce the risk of deportation during a time where immigration laws are changing.
To qualify, you need to gather some basic documents:
- Residence Card
- Social Security Card
- California ID or Driver's License
- Divorce Act, if applicable
- Marriage Certificate, as applicable
- Persons 75 years of age or older are exempt from paying for biometric and fingerprint service
Eligibility for the application:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You must be over 5 years old with your permanent resident card.
- You must have lived continuously in the U.S. In the last 5 years, and a lawful permanent resident (LPR) cannot be outside the US. for more than 6 months.
- The applicant must demonstrate good moral character for more than 5 years.
- Men between 18 and 26 years of age must be enrolled in the Selective Service.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
- At the time of your application, you must have at least three months of residency in the state and district where you will submit your naturalization application.
At Hermandad Mexicana Nacional, we can help you to achieve your goals of becoming a citizen, getting a resident renewal or applying for deferred action. Contact an Hermandad office to get the process started.